About Patient Tracking
INTRAX™ is a real-time platform that can transform how healthcare is delivered across your organization. It allows you to instantly track patient movement, reduce the risk of elopement, and alert family members about changes in status. At the same time, it yields valuable operational insights into workflow, efficiency, and safety.
Patient Tracking Features
- INTRAX™ allows you to automatically track the location of each patient to within two feet of distance.
- Our system provides monitoring throughout each surgical procedure, generating updates from the moment a patient checks in for pre-op through PACU and discharge.
- INTRAX™ reduces the risk of elopement by detecting a sensing patient moving towards a hospital exit and alert staff if a patient tries to leave a defined area.
- Our infant tracking protocol adds an extra layer of security, giving new parents and hospital staff peace of mind.
- Our secure, HIPAA-compliant mobile app gives family members immediate access and status updates as a patient moves throughout the surgery process from start to finish without the need for personnel to hit any key strokes on a computer.
- Our mobile app puts wayfinding tools at the fingertips of patients and their families, providing turn-by-turn navigation assistance. The app also integrates with the patient portal.